Sunday, December 06, 2009

7 Day Detox Miracle



I wrote the book, 7 day Detox Miracle almost 10 years ago and since then I am amazed at how the book has continued to be a valuable clinical message to all my patients. It is an easy to read guide on how the body heals itself with fasting, diet modifications, supplements and sauna therapy. If you have not read it, I encourage you to do so, if you have read it, check back in with the simple message- spend a week each year cleansing the blood through simple detoxification strategies.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rita said...

Thank you so much for such a wonderful book. Since I discovered your book, when it first came out, I have been detoxing regularly each year, especially if I become ill.
it is my health "bible".

11:58 AM  
Blogger Rita said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:59 AM  
Blogger zaroon shah said...

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Sober living homes orange county

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home